Slow Journal Issue 5
A gentle issue for those feeling drawn to a slower way of life.
As a new season blooms, and the world transitions to a new ‘normal’ we feel the call to reconnect and find solace within.
Issue five, ‘sunday state of mind’ brings you;
- An holistic approach to navigating anxiety by Camilla Adams, Naturopath and founder of Sunday health.
- Finding calm amongst the chaos with simple daily rituals.
- Coastal dreaming – we take readers on a journey through our own backyard, sleepy seaside villages and rolling green hills on the Coffs Coast.
- The ancient mariners of the sea – sea turtles and their voyage from sand to ocean and all that lies in between.
- Our hemp education continues with our friends at Hemp Collective.
- Made – mindfully creating with natural materials, we share the stories of ceramicists, artists and creatives.
- Astrologer and storyteller Brooke Macqueen is back with her guidance from the stars.
- Slow fashion – our favourite labels stepping on the lighter side of fashion including Ottway the label, Once upon an Artisan, My tribe of three + Justice Denim.
- lots more!
60 pages of mindful content printed on 100% recycled paper and delivered to your door plastic free.
Abode: Thoughtful Living With Less
The yearning for a life of pared-down purity has built to a roar, and Serena Mitnik-Miller and Mason St. Peter-the husband-and-wife owners of General Store, one of California’s most talked-about...
Apiary Made Beeswax Cheese Wrap Pack
The hardworking bees at our farm in Victoria's Yarra Valley are helping us to take up the fight against cling wrap and food waste. Dedicated to helping protect the environment,...
Apiary Made Ceramic Beeswax Candles
These absolutely unique and beautiful beeswax ceramic candles are made entirely by hand. The vessels are spun on the pottery wheel, glazed and filled with pure beeswax. Beeswax candles produce...