Settler Hives Coriander Seeds
Use the leaves as a garnish on guacamole, soups, curries and chop the stalks into salads.
Source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron, magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein.
Potential health benefits:
- lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL)
- promotes liver functions and bowel movements
- stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels
- anti-inflammatory properties may help with inflammatory diseases such as arthritis
- counteract anaemia because of high amounts of iron