Settler Hives Coriander Seeds
CORIANDER, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM 'ORGANIC'
Use the leaves as a garnish on guacamole, soups, curries and chop the stalks into salads.
Source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron, magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein.
Potential health benefits:
- lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL)
- promotes liver functions and bowel movements
- stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels
- anti-inflammatory properties may help with inflammatory diseases such as arthritis
- counteract anaemia because of high amounts of iron
Settler Hives Lavender Seeds
Lavender - Lavandula Angustifolia 'Munstead' *ehem* did anyone else know to deadhead lavender!? It's the perfect plan. Second year in I can look good bearing arms full of blooms when...
Settler Hives Mint Seeds
MINT, MENTHE X PIPERITA 'SPEARMINT' So easy to grow that it's probably best contained to a pot. Goes wild when it's given a sideways glance and kept hydrated. Use the...
Settler Hives Echinacea Seeds
ECHINACEA – PURPUREA MAGNUS 'CONEFLOWER', When your friends are all getting into essential oils (one drop will do WHAT?) stay ahead of the pack by growing the source. Echinacea is...