Maison Balzac Essential Oil Burner - Amber
You are invited to a silent perfume ceremony with our oil burner, hand crafted from amber borosilicate glass.
Carefully follow these three simple steps:
Gently pour water into the circular recipient and delicately add five drops of our oil burner blend. Ignite the tea light to infuse the water with a gentle warmth. Breathe deeply, and enjoy!
- Colour: Amber
- Height 12cm, Top diameter 10cm
- Made from 100% Borosilicate glass.
- Each oil burner comes with an Australian beeswax candle and features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base.
- Our glassware is hand blown, and as a result slight variances in shape, size and colour may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
- To safely clean this precious piece, we recommend hand with a soft bristle brush.
- To remove essential oil residue, let soak in warm water and gently wipe with a sponge.
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.
- Always ensure the vessel is within sight when the candle is lit. Keep away from flammable objects. Do not move the vessel once the candle has been lit. Be careful, the glass may become hot.
- Do not use oil without water. In order to prevent irritation, do not exceed the recommended 5 drops of oil.
- Please note, this vessel is not intended to be used with wax melts.