Kowtow Claude Dress - Stripe
A sleeveless dress with a racer back and a fitted waist, made from organic cotton poplin. The dress has a flared skirt with side seam pockets, and is a pull on style that buttons at the side waist with agoya shell buttons.
FABRICS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 100% organic cotton poplin.
- Our cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Finished with natural agoya shell buttons.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Assembly Label Harper Boilersuit Washed Khaki
The Harper Boilersuit is a modern, minimal take on utilitarian dressing, with a relaxed, functional fit and full length legs and sleeves. This style is crafted from premium emerised cotton...
Autark Tier Skirt White
Celebrating the beauty in imperfection, this versatile tier skirt features asymmetric gathered tiers in light and voluminous cotton. Equally perfect for summer days and evenings, accompanied by the twist crop,...
General Sleep Camilla Set Cloud Cotton
Boxy single pocket short sleeve shirt, with back box pleat. High waisted shorts with button fly detail, elasticated waistband and side pockets. All pieces are French seamed. This pyjama set is...