Heavily Meditated Caitlyn Cady
A down-to-earth guide to meditation and getting high on life.
Heavily Meditated has everything you need to know to get hooked on meditation for good. Presented in a simple, friendly, accessible style that even the busiest of meditation-doubters can relate to, this book clearly outlines:
- What meditation is
- Five fundamental meditation techniques (and which one is right for you)
- Where, when and how to sit.
- How to deal with thoughts.
- Why meditation is so damn good for you.
- How to measure your meditation practice.
- How to set goals and get hooked on meditation.
- How to upgrade your practice from habit to ritual.
Filled with exercises, worksheets, cheat sheets and other practical tools, as well as relatable personal stories to light your way, Heavily Meditated is your down-to-earth guide to meditation, and how to turn it into a habit that sticks and reap the benefits of a happier, calmer and more intentional life.
Abode: Thoughtful Living With Less
The yearning for a life of pared-down purity has built to a roar, and Serena Mitnik-Miller and Mason St. Peter-the husband-and-wife owners of General Store, one of California’s most talked-about...
Apiary Made Beeswax Cheese Wrap Pack
The hardworking bees at our farm in Victoria's Yarra Valley are helping us to take up the fight against cling wrap and food waste. Dedicated to helping protect the environment,...